Use Your PinPoints Before They’re Gone!
Almost three years ago, we started the PinPoints program to give players a way to earn game pieces through gameplay and purchases. Although we’ve enjoyed this opportunity to reward players, certain limitations by third party developers have forced us to shut down the program. Because of this PinPoints will no longer be redeemable after 15:00 MHQ on March 31st.
If you have PinPoints you can read more about these changes below, but we do want to highlight a number of reward opportunities we’ve added over the last three years for the Munzee community:
- We launched our In-App Store, which allows players to purchase items using Zeds, an in-app currency which are often given as rewards for various gameplay achievements.
- By rebooting our ZeeOps program, players can earn daily rewards for completing missions, as well as different credits that can be used in the Redeem Store.
- For special occasions, limited-time credits like the Sham Rocks are earnable via gameplay and can be redeemed for unique seasonal game pieces.
- Key areas of the game have been revamped such as the NEW Daily Activity Tracker, and Clan Wars, where players are able to earn rewards through gameplay as well.
Ultimately as our team has developed better ways to deliver rewards, it has become unrealistic to rely on third party providers for these tools. We appreciate all of those that have embraced the PinPoints program so we want to be sure that you can make the most of those points while you have them.
How to Make the Most of Your PinPoints
To see past PinPoints transactions on our website visit: https://www.munzee.com/pinpoints/
To see current options to redeem in the store https://store.freezetag.com/pages/pinpoints
- Earn PinPoints on purchases until 15:00 MHQ on March 28th – PP have a 3 day delivery/hold period on them, so we will deactivate new purchases at that time.
- Review other items in the Freeze Tag Store to see if there’s anything else you want to redeem using PinPoints.
- Use discount codes produced by PinPoints starting with “LL” before they are voided permanently April 1st.
- Refer to our Help Guide article if you need a refresher on how everything works.
- We know there are some players with large amounts of PinPoints left, so we have added a handful of NEW, higher value items until 15:00 MHQ on March 31st.
We do not anticipate offering PinPoints as part of a loyalty program in the future, so you will need to redeem your PinPoints before the removal date. Please note that we do not have PinPoints stored in the Munzee databases. PinPoints are held by a third-party provider through our Shopify store, so we won’t be able to bring those points back.
We hope you enjoy spending your leftover PinPoints, and stay tuned for more exciting ways to earn rewards in the future!