Team Munzee is constantly listening to and trying new ideas for new munzees, products, and merchandise. From your input and sugestions, we’ve created and added some new items to the Munzee Online Store:
- Lapel Pins: Along with patches, lapel pins have been one of the most suggested items. We’re happy to announce that we now have two styles of Munzee Lapel Pins in stock with more to come. They’re limited quantity, but more (both quantity and styles) will be available soon.
- Decals: Plain Munzee Logo Decals are back in stock. We will have new styles of decals available shortly.
- Apparel: New shirts, including a Dragon Munzee shirt have been added to the store, as well.
We’re always open to new suggestions. If you have an idea, feel free to email it to email@example.com.
Show off your Munzee spirit, and Munzee on!
Munzee Marketplace – Cocoa Beach is having its “Munzee Marketplace CB Ribbon Cutting” and “Grand Opening… Take 3” events this weekend, so Rob and TJ will be heading out to Florida for them! You know what that means.. Flat Robs will be on the map!
From 09:00 MHQ time on Thursday, June 9th through 23:59 MHQ time on Sunday, June 12th, Flat Robs will be out. Remember, this means you can cap AND deploy Flat Robs during this time. They will also be available in the Munzee Store.
If you’re in the area, join Rob and TJ for a great weekend. If you can’t make it and have some Flat Robs left undeployed, it’s a great time to get them out in time for MHQ Birthday Bash and other birthday events!
Despite a few hiccups, the soft opening for the new Munzee online store was a success. After bug fixes and product additions, we’re pleased to announce that the new store is online! Moving forward, this will be the full-time Munzee online store. There are a few things to take notice of:
- The new store URL is munzeestore.myshopify.com. The old URL (store.munzee.com) will redirect you to the new store, and the old store is no longer active.
- The new store also includes Eventzee, Runzee, and WallaBee merchandise. When you check out, you are asked for you Munzee/WallaBee username. If you are buying products for both games and have different usernames for them, we suggest you make two separate orders to make sure that the items are awarded to the correct accounts.
- If you have a discount code or gift certificate for the old store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a replacement for use in the new store. Gift certificates and discount codes awarded before today WILL NOT work in the new store.
- If you have an issue or question about your orders in the new store, please use the contact form located on the store website or email email@example.com.
Our goal with the new Munzee store is to provide you with new, exciting products (both gameplay and merchandise). If you have suggestions or want to see something new in the store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see what we can do!
Thank you for your support, and Munzee on!
When the Munzee store originally launched in February 2013, it was a new and exciting way for quality Munzee stickers and products to be sold. It also allowed us to try new things and you, our players, to grow the map and game like we never expected. Almost three years later, however, that store just doesn’t cut it anymore.
Towards the end of last year, we began looking into alternative options for a new store. After months of research and testing, a new option was chosen, and we got to work building it out. Now, it’s time to test it.
From Friday, January 15th at 14:00 CST until Sunday, January 17th at 23:59 CST, the new Munzee store will be live for a soft opening. The new store can be found here or at https://munzeestore.myshopify.com/ and will ONLY be active during that time frame. After the soft opening, we will assess what works and needs to be changed, and we will announce when we will be switching over for good!
You never know what new things you may find in the store, so check it out tomorrow! Thank you for all of your support, and grow the map!